Excelsior MSR and Hami raid times?

Turric

I am curious whether it is posted anywhere as to regular MSR and Hami raid times on Excelsior.

I have the pattern down on Everlasting (which are very good - Veracor runs a nice tight Hami raid).

And I am native to Indom, which is nicely posted as a sticky in chat so everyone knows. Excel and Everlasting do not seem to do this, or if they do, I am unaware of it (thus this post).

So, TLDR - what times are MSR and Hami raids on Excelsior?

Edit: I put this here because I thought it would get more views...

Edited by Turric

20 minutes ago, Turric said:

That cannot be all that is planned. Everlasting has half the population and three times as many raids. That is about what Indom has planned.

[...] regular MSR and Hami raid times on Excelsior.

🙄

4 hours ago, Turric said:

That cannot be all that is planned. Everlasting has half the population and three times as many raids. That is about what Indom has planned.

Things are a lot more freeform on Excelsior, unfortunately.

Here's what's planned:

Zone mothership raid at 3 P.M. ET/12 P.M. PT.  Hamidon raids in The Hive at 10 P.M. ET/7 P.M. PT.  Friday nights, there's also another round of Hamidon raids in The Hive at 12 A.M. ET/9 P.M. PT.

That's it.

Now, if the leaders are available, there may be Hamidon raids in The Abyss anywhere between 5:30 P.M. ET - 6:30 P.M. ET/2:30 P.M. PT - 3:30 P.M. PT.  There are also a bunch of other zone mothership raids, but they're unscheduled, and you don't know if they're going to happen nor when.

It's just the way Excelsior has always been.  Things are not nearly as scheduled on Excelsior as they are on the other four shards, for better or for worse.

Edited by Apparition
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

As far as SCHEDULED stuff, yes, the player led event calendar is your best bet, as has been mentioned above.

I'm not able to commit to any sort of schedule related to COH. In general, if I run an MSR it is at 10pm Central, and I do that on average maybe 3-4 times a week, more or less.

Task Force Junkies is a good group to follow - they have an in-game channel and a (pains me to say this) Discord. They run MSRs infrequently, but they do a lot of Hamis usually around 4pm or 5pm Central (?) especially on the weekends. They've been helping me get the whole Hami thing down, and I know some of their schedules are changing, so I may be helping out with Hamis when I can.

If you see one of the regular leaders online you can ask if they plan to run a Hami or MSR soon, or even post that as a question to LFG. I've run MSRs at non-10pm Central times just because I had several people asking me to run one.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later
On 5/22/2022 at 4:00 AM, Turric said:

I am curious whether it is posted anywhere as to regular MSR and Hami raid times on Excelsior.

There is a raid 10 PM EST in the Hive on Excelsior (RIP Stan Lee) Monday - Sunday Run by Frostwind, Dazi and Nicholas Bain

Every week a Friday 12 AM Hive raid run by Dazi and friends

There is a raid 6 PM EST run some days in the Abyss by Conflict? and friends

There is a MSR that they run daily at 3 PM EST by somebody who I can't remember the name of (short term memory loss)

There is an MSR run by Ok which he could let you know about (see his post in this forum)

There are Incarnate trials run by Ok I think most nights around 9 or 10 PM EST?

• Like 1

Buddy the Elf makes debut for HUB Late Night

Untitled.jpg

On 6/11/2022 at 4:30 PM, Zappalina said:

There is a raid 6 PM EST run some days in the Abyss by Conflict? and friends

It's Confusion? Not Conflict? And still not sure he has friends. 🙂

On 6/11/2022 at 4:30 PM, Zappalina said:

There is an MSR run by Ok which he could let you know about (see his post in this forum)

I can't commit to be online at any certain point in time. *IF* I am online at 10pm Central, I like to run an MSR, sometimes a Hami, sometimes both. I run iTrials when I can before, and sometimes after, that.

Edited by Oklahoman
  • Thanks 1

On 6/12/2022 at 8:14 PM, Oklahoman said:

It's Confused? Not Conflict? And still not sure he has friends. 🙂

I can't commit to be online at any certain point in time. *IF* I am online at 10pm Central, I like to run an MSR, sometimes a Hami, sometimes both. I run iTrials when I can before, and sometimes after, that.

Apparently I am confused 🙂 but not in conflict and sure What OK said the person who runs it is Confused? (or some C name with a question mark at the end of it)  Thanks Ok

Buddy the Elf makes debut for HUB Late Night

Untitled.jpg