I Think I'm Doing Something Wrong...

DarionLeonidas

I have a Robots Mastermind who is a "theme" character of "All Robots, All the Time".
I did the Paladin event in Kings Row. It wasn't the badge I wanted, it was the "Knight Errant" Temp power for summoning Clockwork "Knights". 
Eventually, I used all five of those. If I do manage to thwart the construction of the Paladin again, will I get the Temp Power again, even though I already have the badge?

Edited by DarionLeonidas
Fixed typo

Pretty sure all temp summons can be obtained more than once, but not more than one of the same type at a time. Love the All bots, all the time theme. Also pick up:

Clockwork Connection temp summon 
Arachnos Combat Radio temp summon
Rikti Drone temp summon
Vanguard Heavy Power Core temp summon

16 minutes ago, StrikerFox said:

Pretty sure all temp summons can be obtained more than once, but not more than one of the same type at a time. Love the All bots, all the time theme. Also pick up:

Clockwork Connection temp summon 
Arachnos Combat Radio temp summon
Rikti Drone temp summon
Vanguard Heavy Power Core temp summon

Thanks! I have most of those; I don’t know if I have the Arachnid one, I’ll check it out. 
Sadly, earlier today I prevented the construction of the Paladin (again),and while my League-mates received badges and the temporary power, I did not, so it appears the Knights Errant are a one-time deal. 
but I am off to see a P2W lady about an Arachnos Combat temp summon. Thanks again!

and Robotic Drone Lore Pets

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Victory: reserved for future use
  • Indom: Schtick, Pummel Pete, Plymouth, Pilkington
  • Reunion: Ghost Legacy, 7s7e7v7e7n7, Mind Funk, Bluto
  • Excelsior: Phrendon Largo, Fred Bumbler, John van der Waals,Allamedia Jones, Tzapt, Sn1pe
  • Torchbearer: Phrendon Largo, Kenny Letter,  Bewm, La Merle, Enflambe', Rock Largo, Bulk of the Weather, Retired Phrendon
  • Everlasting: Phrendon Largo, Krown, Buzz Words, Bicycle Repairman, Dee Fender, Carmela Soprano, Radmental Boy, Beet Salad, Sporanghi,Sue Ahn Cuddy, Fukushima Technician, Snow Globe Girl, Thug Therapist, Apple Brown Betty