Extend 'Monstrous Fur' chest to the other types of top

Legs, boots, gloves, and the Sleeveless Robes costume choices all have the option for 'Animal Fur', which takes the 'Monstrous Fur' style and uses the primary color for the whole piece, allowing a fur pattern to be selected for the secondary color. However, with the other types of tops, chests only have the option 'Monstrous Fur', which has fur shading to bare skin, and allows no fur pattern option. Is it possible to give the other chest options the same 'Animal Fur' and fur pattern option, so that we can create characters with more exposed patterned fur? The option already exists for Sleeveless Robes, so it shouldn't be difficult to add it to the other categories for chest selection.

Edited by srmalloy
  • Thumbs Up 1

I wont say it isnt possible,  but i was under the impression that skin is the second color on those types of costume pieces.  So to make it work would require something like have the different patterns preset in different colors as a premade costume pieces.  It could be a limitation that already has a fix but i dont recall any slots that show skin that also have 2 color choices.  I also dont make many costumes so my information could be very old.

And I'm just grossly unobservant. 'Animal Fur' is in the 'Tight' list in alphabetical order, not directly under 'Monstrous Fur' as it is in the other selections. I went into the costume editor to see if I could make a costume and edit the 'Animal Fur' top from another costume file in place of the chest piece to see if it would load for a screenshot, and then found 'Animal Fur' was already in the list. Never mind...

Edited by srmalloy

Ever had a pet?  Trust me, that Animal Fur gets everywhere!

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝