Full City Immersion RP

CherokeeMan2000

So I joined an RP group awhile ago, but it was pretty dead for the most part, but i noticed one of the events they use to do was a full city Immersion RP, example:

The Night Ward, for a few hours a whole day, everyone in the zone are mostly RPing, maybe specifically the ones that have an affinity for the dead and occult, or and affiliation with the Midnight Squad, but anyone would be welcome. Instead of being cooped up in Pocket D or the Bases for a a little bit, we could dedicate a whole zone for RP, and all RPer's could "set up shop" literally and figuratively.

I'd love to do this, but id need other dedicated RPer's who would want to help plan something of this scale, or have planned these type of events.

My goal is to have a fully immersive experience in each zone for a full day, letting it unfold organically, players can set up shops, markets, merchants.... advertise super groups, casual RP to hero team up RP, id like to get more Hero RP going since i see a lot of casual RP and social RP on Everlasting for the most part, but all RP would be welcome, i want to create a space for that RP, Hero Team Up, sidekicks, personal story arcs, even origin stories. Theoretically, id love it to be a monthly thing starting out until we see how logistically tedious it is, then we can move it to something like every other week to weekly, and even extend the "Zone RP" duration for more immersion, all things are possible.

((Hopefully this a thread, let me know your ideas, message me on here or under this topic, let me know if you'd be interested in helping create something like this and attend it. My global is @CherokeeMan2000 same as this user lol, i guess thats a given.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GM Kal said:

And we have hundreds of amazing player made open RP areas.
https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Everlasting_Base_List

Just need: Place (got those), Time, Theme.
Optionally: Some planned activity

Set event times/days and incentives to show up to get people in the habit of showing up might work.

I remember hearing about this, thank you! I'll definitely consider this, get rid of the level barrier. Yeah, having these bases that are already made for RP and we dont have to worry about actual NPC mobs, and allow for all levels to join, yeah. lol i might have been to enthusiastic with the whole zone RP, but i think starting out here would be better, get a good RP base first and the experiment outside super-bases a little. Thanks again for pointing this out, helps alot.

8 hours ago, FriezaReturns00001 said:

Yo mean like AE story material? Personally I wish folks would explore stuff/things outside of Paragon/Rogue like intented with Vanguard -- even McSpazz pointed out that various parts of the world were siege or even taken over by the Rikti just a concept. I would like to ICly gather a bunch of folks hero and otherwise and make certain attempts to "retake" those areas and gain ground, perhaps rescue survivors. It would spice things up a bit and something not to be overlooked. And we don't need to do it immedaitely in-fact can be a narrative point that continues over time.

No, not AE, just original RP story-lines built and told out in the actual game zones, yeah exactly with RWZ area you could totally RP off of that whole area and use it. You could medics in the Vangaurd base and groups up RP doing excursions out to take back parts of the zone, and add in even more exploring based RP for those that don't want to do any combat. The possibility's are endless really.