Giving back to the City of Heroes community

This game has been a big part of many of our lives for a long time, and when it came back to the public 3 years ago people actually cried tears of relief. I wanna make sure it continues on....

So without further ado, I pledge to donate the annual server costs for the next three years, in the event I win the jackpot tonight.

Much love.

• Thumbs Up 2

I will be messaging the HC team for whatever support they need to get whatever they want to put updates out all year and plenty of minor things annually. 

Plus, me as a major villain with my own arc, its bribery but, I'm a villain. At least I'm sharing for all of our enjoyment. 

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

49 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

Plus, me as a major villain with my own arc, its bribery but, I'm a villain. At least I'm sharing for all of our enjoyment. 

Deal, but the new major villain will be your alt: Preparation H, who works at H&R Block in Cap Au Diable, and it will be a 16 mission arc, where half the missions are you traveling back to your apartment in Nerva to get another file that Preparation H requests. The other half of the missions are you sitting in an office with Preparation H and he's asking you endless dialogue questions regarding your taxes, income, write offs, etc.

At the end of the 16 mission arc, you are awarded a badge called Tax Payer, and 2/3 of all your available infamy is removed from your character to vanish into the aether.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, SeraphimKensai said:

Deal, but the new major villain will be your alt: Preparation H, who works at H&R Block in Cap Au Diable, and it will be a 16 mission arc, where half the missions are you traveling back to your apartment in Nerva to get another file that Preparation H requests. The other half of the missions are you sitting in an office with Preparation H and he's asking you endless dialogue questions regarding your taxes, income, write offs, etc.

At the end of the 16 mission arc, you are awarded a badge called Tax Payer, and 2/3 of all your available infamy is removed from your character to vanish into the aether.

Yeah, I'm not paying for that...

• Haha 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.