Which AT for high level/ultimate solo play?

Neiska

3 hours ago, Nostromo21 said:

How did you go matey? Mine is almost 40 & virtually indestructible with all my pets, superior invis, all the debuffs & whatnot - very enjoyable solo play style indeed! 🙂

I got her to 50 and t3'd, and she's good, I would call her pretty immortal, but the damage is lackluster. Teams seem happy to have her though so there is that. I just wish PA lasted just a little bit longer, it seems most of my action is recasting pets every 90 seconds or so.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neiska said:

I got her to 50 and t3'd, and she's good, I would call her pretty immortal, but the damage is lackluster. Teams seem happy to have her though so there is that. I just wish PA lasted just a little bit longer, it seems most of my action is recasting pets every 90 seconds or so.

Just think of Phantom Army as another attack.  One that, with enough recharge, can be made perma.

2 hours ago, Astralock said:

Just think of Phantom Army as another attack.  One that, with enough recharge, can be made perma.

Oh I got it perma. It just panicked to get it up each time because even the smallest of gaps can hurt.

• 2 weeks later

ill/dark/(psi) is a great choice. Very little in the game it can't solo. One of the strongest self sufficient builds in the game.

It isn't my cup of tea though, you need to throw it into extremely difficult scenarios to challenge the strength of the build, but its damage is a bit low for my liking and you spend a lot of time summoning/activating buffs/debuffs. So it ends up feeling like a bit of a slog.

• Like 1