Please Explain

Here be Dragons

I’m too dizzy from the shifting goalposts to discuss anything. First we downplay Sentinel mitigation because, with IO’s, squishy AT’s are sturdy enough. Now we’re talking about SO’s. We can’t have a discussion if the metrics won’t sit still!

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, arcane said:

I’m too dizzy from the shifting goalposts to discuss anything. First we downplay Sentinel mitigation because, with IO’s, squishy AT’s are sturdy enough. Now we’re talking about SO’s. We can’t have a discussion if the metrics won’t sit still!

So dizzy you could only manage to get back to make a performative post 20 hours later after things have moved on?

8 minutes ago, Erratic1 said:

So dizzy you could only manage to get back to make a performative post 20 hours later after things have moved on?

Uhh… yes?

I don’t receive notifications because they’re mostly inane noise, nor do I consider timely responses as critical as they might be at my place of work. Am I doin’ it wrong 😞 

Edited by arcane

7 minutes ago, arcane said:

Uhh… yes?

I don’t receive notifications because they’re mostly inane noise, nor do I consider timely responses as critical as they might be at my place of work. Am I doin’ it wrong 😞 

I am not in a position to tell you something like that. I can help you out with your dizziness, being the kind guy I am.

Edited by Erratic1
  • Thanks 1