KISSIT Emote & Taunt

BrandX

Oh yes, this would be a nice addition. Especially for those sets whose taunt is just the sort of plain come hither animation.

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

7 hours ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Oh yes, this would be a nice addition. Especially for those ERPrs whose taunt is just the sort of plain come hither animation.

Fixed for you...I see abuse in Pocket D with this suggestion. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

https://www.twitch.tv/boomie373

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

2 hours ago, The_Warpact said:

Fixed for you...I see abuse in Pocket D with this suggestion. 

How? The kiss it emote already exists in game, and unless you're in the Arena, you're not fighting other players where you would even be able to activate taunt. If they wanted to abuse it, they already would be with the emotes.

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

1 hour ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

How? The kiss it emote already exists in game, and unless you're in the Arena, you're not fighting other players where you would even be able to activate taunt. If they wanted to abuse it, they already would be with the emotes.

It's a joke hence the reference to the ERP crowd...ya know "kiss it" meaning the ass. Sarcasm pardner...I know I know the interwebs just doesn't convey it properly. 

The Revenants twitch channel, come watch us face plant, talk smack, and attempt to be world class villains.

37 minutes ago, The_Warpact said:

It's a joke hence the reference to the ERP crowd...ya know "kiss it" meaning the ass. Sarcasm pardner...I know I know the interwebs just doesn't convey it properly. 

Sorry, I definitely didn't catch it as a joke. The 4ish hours of sleep I got last night clearly weren't enough.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TygerDarkstorm said:

Sorry, I definitely didn't catch it as a joke. The 4ish hours of sleep I got last night clearly weren't enough.

It's OK I understand. Get some rest and it's me I never take anything seriously lol.

• Like 1