Lady Arachnid !!!

58 minutes ago, smnolimits41 said:

1)  Can i stick to melee ?? or do i have to choose between Fortunata, or Night Widow ??

So you can take whatever you like from the base Widow primary and secondary, but once you pick a power from the Fortunata or Night Widow sets, it locks out the other.  To put it another way, you could be Widow only, Widow + Fortunata, or Widow + Night Widow, but NOT both Fortunata & Night Widow.  Hope that helps.

Edited by biostem

22 hours ago, smnolimits41 said:

1)  Can i stick to melee ?? or do i have to choose between Fortunata, or Night Widow ??

Night Widows are the melee-centric evolution of the original Blood Widow line. Forts are more focused on ranged damage and crowd control. A Blood+Fort mix is perfectly capable of melee but it takes some extra knowledge of the AT to build well. If you just wanna stab things, go Night Widow.

21 hours ago, smnolimits41 said:

How would you slot Foresight, Mind Link, Indomitable Will ???

Depends. Are we talking an IO'd build or just standard enhancements? From an IO perspective, I usually slot them as follows:

1) Foresight - Gladiator's Armor: Defense +3%; Luck of the Gambler: +Global Recharge; Reactive Defenses: Scaling Resist
2) Indomitable Will - Steadfast Protection: Resist/Defense +3%

3) Mind Link - Luck of the Gambler: +Global Recharge; Frankenslot with Defense/Recharge pieces from different sets

All of that assumes you're also enhancing their regular Defense values as much as you need. Ideally, you shouldn't need Mind Link to hit the softcap of 45%. It's really more of a team utility than anything unless you're doing Incarnate content. 

You wanna play Peacebringer?😒  Fine, but at least check out this guide first: Peacebringers STILL SUCK!!! (v. 1.1)

Just as a reminder for franken-slotting Mind Link... the power also takes the Adjusted Targeting (pure) Recharge piece. If you include the Shield Wall Defense/Recharge you can boost that to 50+5. I think 3 slots is all you need before diminishing returns kills you, the third is usually a LotG Def/Global Recharge,

I used to worry more about trying to franken-slot Mind Link for max recharge (via sets... not Hami-O!), but many of my builds were including all 6-piece Reactive Defenses, so I found myself just moving those six slots to Mind Link on several builds. This also hits diminishing returns, and isn't boosting ToHit but that is mostly for teammates not ready for high level shifts anyway.