Swap Equipped Incarnate Powers when Selecting Build

TheZag

I run several builds on several characters and they include different incarnate powers for the different builds.  It would be nice for the /selectbuild command to also swap the equipped incarnate abilities at the same time.  Of course they will still go on cooldown with a build swap and if they otherwise cant be equipped due to being in combat,  then they would also not swap out.

I couldnt tell you how many times ive forgotten to swap abilities before changing builds and had to wait for recharge to swap after.  At this point ive stopped trying and just leave my main set of abilities equipped all the time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yes changing builds places every single ability on cooldown,  including incarnate and p2w powers,  drops all toggles,  and can be done in combat.  Ive swapped builds while tanking a few times to keep my healer friends on their toes 😛

• Thumbs Up 1

That would be nice. I hate having to switch out all of Kestel and Andris' iToys when I switch their builds.

Half the time I forget to do it until I want to use X and *Only Then* notice that... Yeah... They still have Y equipped, and Y isn't at all what I want. 😝 

Taker of screenshots. Player of creepy Oranbegans and Rularuu bird-things.

Kai's Diary: The Scrapbook of a Sorcerer's Apprentice