Wormhole Lag

Tubalcain

Can't help but notice that when you use Wormhole there's a lag where the enemies are aggroed on you but they haven't been teleported or stunned yet. So the whole group turns and opens fire on you.

Makes being a grav dominator pretty tough since locking down enemies before they can attack you is their entire thing.

Wormhole is one of several powers that doesn't notify mobs (Confuse, Mass Confusion, Mass Hypnosis, Flash Arrow, Smoke, and Smoke Grenade are others). Putting procs in them that affect the target negates this. AFAIK, procs that affect the caster (i.e., Force Feedback %recharge) are OK. 

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

Wormhole does have an intermittent Wile E. Coyote bug. I have a popmenu for it with several options -- normal (place the destination by mouse), 'here' (fetches the target(s) to you), 'away' (moves them to max distance in front of you, which can be used to move groups out of your way by adjusting how you face when using it), 'back' (moves them to max distance behind you -- a pulling tool, since the lack of aggro lets me move up and slice out part of a conjoined pair of spawns), and 'up' (sends them to max distance straight up; unfortunately, they don't take fall damage). When I use the 'up' option, sometimes one or more of the mobs grabbed by the wormhole don't notice that they've been teleported up into the sky, and fail to fall back to the ground, standing unconcernedly in mid-air.