Two Silver Mantis Eb's in Save Alec Parson mission

Oman

lol, that’s gotta suck if soloing on an under developed toon.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

Double the fun.

But this reminds me of a different mission with defeat silver mantis as an objective.  I defeated her and the objective didnt complete.  I did the rest of the mission,  went back where she was and killed 1 mob that i missed.  Then she spawns a second time and i had to kill her again and the objective completed.

Mine happened on a outdoor map in cap au diable,  i think it was defend generators.

1 hour ago, TheZag said:

Double the fun.

But this reminds me of a different mission with defeat silver mantis as an objective.  I defeated her and the objective didnt complete.  I did the rest of the mission,  went back where she was and killed 1 mob that i missed.  Then she spawns a second time and i had to kill her again and the objective completed.

Mine happened on a outdoor map in cap au diable,  i think it was defend generators.

She double spawns in another mish, I posted in bug reports a while ago. Her first spawn is at the end of the hall. If you jump over her to the back wall she spawns again. If you defeat the second spawn the first spawn is still active on the map. Maybe it’s one of her Super Powers? Summon Doppelgänger.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

Silver Mantis is the gift that keeps on giving.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

• 10 months later

I just had two Silver Mantis as well, and Riptide was an enemy not an ally.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller