Base Teleports

twospirited

as arcane portals go, the magic portal and the carni one are fine, but both of the mushroom ones don't work.

for the the tech portals, the shard, the black and white hole portals don't work nor do the small and Portal unit (peregrine portal) don't work either.

but the vanguard, standard tech tp ones and the large portal do still  work. this is as much to let the Dev Team know, as those stuck in base or can't use their portals.

So I just reorganized my base and now none of the teleports work. I am using the tech teleports with white hole / black hole. Ive tried other teleports but they do not work either. I am a little confused since I have set up a base on every shard.

Just checked my bases on Reunion and Everlasting and everything works as far as I can tell, ( I use the Tech White Holes for mine ). Just to rule it out, you didn't change alignment recently did you? Hero or Villain Zone TP will only work if you are the correct alignment for the Zone. If not try moving the TP Beacons closer to the TP Device and see if anything changes.

Edited by Marine X

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X