Shower Floor 2 in bases

Fabulist

Page 4 seems to have altered (rotated?) the default orientation of the Shower Floor 2 object. Which sounds pretty minor unless, like me, you, um, use Shower Floor 1 and 2 as basic building blocks. I've included some screenshots here that hopefully illustrate the change - the weird 'missing tooth' gaps and protruding bits are all Shower Floor 2 pieces that have shifted with Page 4 (Shower Floor 1 appears mercifully unaffected).

I totally understand that this is a low priority, and that our beloved spaghetti code might mean trying to set it back to its original value would actually risk causing more problems. Or that I'm the only person who even uses this piece extensively and so nobody else cares. 🙂 But I figured I'd at least bring it up here before resigning myself to going through bases with a fine-tooth comb and re-placing a whooole lot of objects.

screenshot_220826-10-47-03.jpg

screenshot_220826-10-52-09.jpg

screenshot_220826-10-50-30.jpg

screenshot_220826-10-48-10.jpg

• City Council

I recommend not editing the base for now. It's probably okay, but just in case the editor decides to shift stuff around based on the pivot point I wouldn't touch it. The fix for the object is already in the pipeline and will likely go in during maintenance on Tuesday, at which point the affected bases will magically look right again.