Request for domination.

TheKay

Ever made a character you loved the outfit? Of course you have!

Then you rolled it as a dominator and then the ever bluey/purple glow seemed so out of place with the outfit? Yep, we all been there.

So... can we please have an option in costume creator, under inherent, to minimum fx domination? 

Would be nice to be able to color it too, but mosly, just the option to remove the FX in PvE would be SOOOO good!!!

• Thumbs Up 4

2 hours ago, TheKay said:

Am I the only person who likes granite's uniqueness? 

No, but I'm also of the mindset that I roll certain AT's/powersets knowing that parts/all of my costume will be obscured and am okay with it.

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

• 3 months later

ive seen threads turn quick but goodness that was fast. 

At least the animation effects are unique and obvious, that being said a vast majority of auras mask the domination animation. (omg i cant believe i said that) 

not sure if the spaghetti code allows for recoloring of a class inherent power.....is there a precedent to this?

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?