Supergroup Recruits Wanted (Everlasting Edition)

Arcadean

What is this thread you ask? 

The may be a thread here somewhere that lists Supergroup recruitment posts, but honestly, it gets overlooked and bumped down the feed. This is an opportunity for those who are LOOKING for a decent SG to post those desires here! 

Please do NOT post your Supergroup Ads here, this is only for folks who wish to share that they are seeking one! Thank you!

Simply say who you are, what your timezone is example: EDT (UTC-4), and what kind of playstyle you prefer.

It's that simple. Get to posting and hope you find your Paragon/Rogue Isles home away from home! #em/holdtorch

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

- "Lost my mind, went looking for it, now I'm lost too..."

I am on Excelsior - @The Game Changer - I am active (7am Eastern / 5pm Eastern)  

Looking for a rogue SG for my sentinel.

Global: @orchid
Character name: Yperochi
Alignment: Rogue, mostly redside
Timezone: EST, evenings and weekends
I'm looking for medium-high, prefer in-game but am open to discord-based.

Edited by Magairlín
Formatting
  • Thumbs Down 2

On 9/11/2022 at 9:10 AM, Arcadean said:

What is this thread you ask? 

The may be a thread here somewhere that lists Supergroup recruitment posts, but honestly, it gets overlooked and bumped down the feed.

My sibling born under the warm light of the sun, it's literally the second stickied topic in the Everlasting forum.

• 2 weeks later

I'm looking for a small but intense sg/vg experience. I am willing to write a relevant character, willing to write short arcs and one off plots. The ideal situation for me is a 5-10 person group that has room for me and wants me there. I can't stress that enough. I don't want to join an org where everyone is already fully embroiled, plotted out, arc peaked, shipped or what have you. If you have a small to medium sized group and you want someone to come in and invest time and effort in with you, please message me. Thanks!

• 1 month later

Hi! I'm looking for a non-sexual SG safe for a teen hero character! School drama, university etc. with heroic herosities without creepy creepsters :classic_angry:. Not necessary a school SG! Also a hero group who will fit a teenager hero is ok!