Scale TF/SF/Trial Reward Merits to Notoriety Setting

Uun

Currently, all TF/SF/Trials grant the same number of Reward Merits regardless of whether they're run at +0 or +4. Other than receiving more XP/Inf for defeating foes, there is no additional reward for running TF/SF/Trials at higher difficulty. You almost never see Dr. Kahn or Market Crash run at higher difficulty due to the comparatively low reward (20 Reward Merits) vs. the challenge presented by the final AV at higher levels. I suggest there be some scaling of the reward to the notoriety setting, where you earn x% more Reward Merits for completing the TF/SF/Trial at higher difficulty settings. For example, you could earn 5% more at +1, 10% more at +2, 20% more at +3 and 40% more at +4 (these are illustrative and obviously subject to discussion). 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender

Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper | Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel

With people speeding and skipping stuff and streamlining the need for +def/+res destiny slots this just sounds bad.

Add some see invis/high agro+grapple/pull+long lasting slows/-tp range with higher difficulties as well as disabling ATT/Recall and maybe add more required side missions like defeat X amount and such then maybe I can see more merits being a thing

I think the current TF settings system provides a nice balance between time, "difficulty" and reward -- you can set it low and go quickly, which maximizes merits/time or you can set it high and take more time, which reduces your merits/time but greatly increases your total XP/Inf.

What I would like to see added is additional rewards for using the other settings: enemies buffed, players debuffed, etc.  Most of those settings are played once (if at all) for the badge and then never again.  If each additional setting provided additional rewards I think they would be used more often.