Problem with Pines Builder?

Daihok

I seem to be having issues with pines builder. Its not adding in the resist from couple sets Like the  superior blistering cold, superior frozen blast and also superior winters bite. Actually it looks like most of the superior sets are not adding the resist bonus's but the non superior set does. So wondering if it would be that way in game also? Any that can confirm or deny this?

Just checked it. It seems wonky. I'm 100% certain that Superior Blistering Cold didn't apply the resist, as I was staring at the advanced totals as I slotted it. I exited and restarted Pine's, and it did. I'm not sure if they were all having that problem or not, but after restart I'm not able to replicate any that don't work properly. Checked Superior versions of Blistering Cold, Winter's Bite, Avalanche, and Winter's Blast, all after restart, all working properly. Not sure what caused them to not, or any specifics of what caused it to not work properly.

Best I can tell you, restart it if it acts up, maybe it'll work properly again?

• 5 months later
On 6/9/2019 at 12:07 AM, Daihok said:

I seem to be having issues with pines builder. Its not adding in the resist from couple sets Like the  superior blistering cold, superior frozen blast and also superior winters bite. Actually it looks like most of the superior sets are not adding the resist bonus's but the non superior set does. So wondering if it would be that way in game also? Any that can confirm or deny this?

I know this is old, but the same thing happens IG. It is not applying the resist bonuses slotting Superior Winter's Bite in Gloom.

I even unslotted one of the two I put in, and verified the numbers did not change.