Mids on Mac Mojave?

I don't have Mids on my Mac, and I would like to. I can't find instructions for how to download it for Mojave, which I need to run some computer software for my business. I've tried searching the forums, but I only see references to Catalina or higher. It may be that I'm out of luck with Mojave, but I'd thought I'd ask.

Thanks for any assistance in advance!

Hopefully someone who's actually done it will come speak up, but here's a few things to know about. First, you'll need to know whether you're using the 32bit or 64bit version of Mojave. If you're using the latter, then it's possible that you can use the Catalina based instructions linked on the main post as Catalina (and later) is 64bit only. If you're using the former, then you'll want to find a version of Wineskin that's for 32bit and see if that works with what you're doing. Either way, I'd report what you run into so that someone else can be helped in the future. Also, you'll notice that Mids has its own group too, so that's where all the (limited) support will be.

Main Post:

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

• 5 months later

Sorry for necro'ing this post but I was wondering if anyone's running Mids smoothly on recent Macs? Is the above video still the best way to go?

I've ordered mine today and obviously I'll be instantly installing CoX+Mids as soon as I get it. Thanks!

Edited by Crowcus Pocus

Warning: This post may contain an opinion.