Shouldn't there be a thread for Irradiated Ground changes?

I don't know that there's much need for specific feedback on it.  It's pretty busted when used with procs on the live servers.  This brings it in line with other toggles, in that procs will only check every 10 seconds, as opposed to every time a new patch drops (5 secs).

Excelsior

ExAstris - Arachnos Widow

Pulp Noir - Illusion/Psy Assault

Perspective - Illusion/TA

Madame Elena - Rad/Bio (Scrapper)

1 minute ago, Killerhawk said:

I don't know that there's much need for specific feedback on it.  It's pretty busted when used with procs on the live servers.  This brings it in line with other toggles, in that procs will only check every 10 seconds, as opposed to every time a new patch drops (5 secs).

Agree, with the exception of the target cap change. 10 -> 5 max seems unjustified.

2 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

I didn't see an entry for "other powers" but if you are going to reduce the pulse rate on Irradiated Ground (which I would be sad to see go, but I would understand), you need to give something more to the Radiation Melee set.  Give Proton Sweep a deeper range, cut animation time on PS and Radiation Siphon, something like that.  The overpoweredness (yeah, that's a word!) on IR served as a decent tradeoff for the absolute clunkiness of the set otherwise.  In my opinion.

Pasted from a different page.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

Who run Bartertown?