Different flight poses

Arkron

So I recently discovered that Homecoming has the four 'flight pose' emotes that the official servers have deactivated after some time. (/emote flypose1, flypose2, flypose3 and flypose4)

And while I love them, one big issue I have with them is that those poses only last for as long as you're flying forward. If you stop, or move sideways or backwards, the pose is cancelled.

Is there any way to make those poses permanent whenever you're flying?

You can keybind them.  It won’t make it permanent, but at least you won’t have to reselect the emote over and over.  Healix has a great post on this.  If you like it be sure to give her Inf

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/index.php/topic,4082.msg30033.html#msg30033

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

hope this helps

-FLY POSES-

/bind w "+forward"

/bind w "+forward$$em flypose1"  (1 to 4)

/bind w "+forward$$em flypose1$$e flypose2$$e flypose3$$e flypose4"                    (this bind cycles through them all)

flypose1 - Superman style. Arms Forward

flypose2 - Alternate Superman style. Right arm forward. Left Arm curled back. . Right leg bent.

flypose3 - back straight. Arms angle forward and slightly up.

flypose4 - Bach arched up. Arms curled to the side.)

y0Y5yFQ.png Forever grateful to be back in my city!