World of Confusion

Arnabas

I feel as though I am missing something here, or maybe this power is just broken, but World of Confusion (in Mental Manipulation)  has the following description:

" This toggle power allows you to cause psionic damage and cause confusion within a group of foes, creating chaos. The chance of confusing an enemy is lower than then chance of damaging them, and it may take multiple hits to affect stronger opponents. All affected foes within the area will turn and attack each other, ignoring all heroes. You will not receive any Experience Points for foes defeated by Confused enemies."

Now, that sounds like a pretty cool power... Foes get close to you, then turn on each other. But the power cases confusion for a whopping 1 second. With enhancements you can get it to about 3 or 4. This isn't even an exaggeration. Foes will get confused, turn to their ally, pull out their gun... then turn and attack me because it's worn off already. At best, it causes them to pause slightly before attacking me.

So I am wondering if this has ever been addressed or if this is someone's idea of a useful power?