ATO Catalyzing Request

Likara

I would love to be able to catalyze a Superior ATO to make it a regular ATO again. Sometimes an alt just doesn't work out even after getting to 50, or in a more recent, extreme case, I ripped all my IOs/ATOs off all my characters, stored them, and started fresh with a single character after having been away for well over a year, and now I have a ton of Superior ATOs that I can't use while I'm leveling and running lower-level content.

• Like 1

At worst it looks (from a quick scan) that you'd break even on each by selling the superior (catalyzed) ones, at best, might make twice what you need for the regular versions. So, yeah, I'd agree - sell them and buy the non catalyzed versions you can use right away, then.

Primarily on Everlasting. Squid afficionado. Former creator of Copypastas. General smartalec.

I tried to combine Circle and DE, but all I got were garden variety evil mages.

Yeah, I know that's an option, and will probably do that, it'd just be a lot more convenient to be able to reverse-catalyze them, especially with the sheer amount I took off now-deleted alts. Ah well, I'll just go with a couple normal sets of each, and just unslot them at 50 to slot the Superior ones I have stored away.