Daytona Ral

My Indom character A Man Called Hawk is a Dual Pistols/Martial Combat/Mace Mastery Blaster. I only took Mace Mastery for Scorpion Shield. I haven't taken any powers that actually use a mace.

I tried to set select the option to show holstered weapons, but the option is not even there. The Sheathed Weapons option is available for the mace, but the buttons to toggle the holstered weapons option on are not there.

Is this because I have Mace Mastery as my Epic/Patron Pool power? Is the fact that the mace option is there preventing the option from appearing for the pistols?

• Developer
52 minutes ago, Daytona Ral said:

option from appearing for the pistols?

Dual Pistols have not been added to the Holstered Weapon System yet; At present, the only power sets weapons that have access to them are Assault Rifles, Arachnos Soldier Assault Rifles, Munitions Mastery Rifles, and Mercenary Mastermind Assault Rifles.

Holstered support for other ranged weapon sets will be added in a future update, as they were more complex to add than anticipated and we weren't able to get them all done for Issue 27, Page 5's release.

• Like 1

Love this game and its community? Want to give back? Volunteer as a Game Master! Help make Homecoming the best it can be!

Writer of the Patch Notes

Red side, best side!