Costume Aura's

Hey guys, 

So I have been making a couple of characters with resist auras lately and was wondering if it could be done to have a toggle to show all aura's in costume creator so that you could see how all your different colour auras combine together? Like maybe a tick box on each power in the colour screen of costume creator that keeps that power active while looking at different power.

Not sure if it could be done but would be nice QoL feature for people who like to mix and match powers and costumes etc. 

Thanks!

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Up 3

Yes indeed. There are also some aura powers with lengthy cast times that you can't really see in the costume creator because it doesn't get all the way through the animation to the settled 'on' state. Death Shroud is an example that springs to mind. An option to 'leave power running' in the cc would be great.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Count me as someone who likes this idea. Plus, the added option to extend some of the animation times in the character creator rather then just leave it on for those powers that aren't an always on thing but have really long animation times compared to the permitted time in the CC.

• Like 1

Full preview in the costume creator is an excellent idea. It would be great to have an additional screen to toggle on/off various powers in combination.  Might be a big project, but a fantastic idea all the same.

Even further.  It would be great to be able to set cosmetics for pools/etc during character creation as well.  That way the default costume in each slot inherits those settings as the toon acquires the powers rather than heading to the tailor, adjusting all pool/etc powers, then saving that costume out to make it the default on additional slots.

Granting not everyone wants their Flight Pool custom settings to be the same for every costume choice, but when that is desired it does get ... tedious ... to maintain consistency throughout them without planning ahead.

Or at least it can be for my scatter-brain self.  🤣

Of course that is an even larger project as well.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

You see a mousetrap? I see free cheese and a f$%^ing challenge.