magisterium not completing

miaasma

i'm sure this has been reported before since the response in chat was along the lines of "this bug is still around, huh" from the rest of the league, but twice now i've had a successful magisterium trial just refuse to complete, leaving us to wait until it fails or exit the league and reform.  any chance of this being fixed any time soon?  i did a search before creating this topic and found nothing, but that might be my inability to navigate a forum properly

3 minutes ago, Turric said:

I was there for this as well. Regardless of whether defeated too fast or too slow, it still should probably be looked at.

Agreed, but it's been bugged like this since Issue 23 ten years ago, so it may not be for a bit.  FWIW, the Keyes Trial is and has been bugged similarly.  If you do too much damage to Anti-Matter too quickly during the final fight, everyone in the entire trial will become permanently held and the trial will become incompletable. 

16 hours ago, miaasma said:

appreciate the advice!  nobody in the league talked about this and we were encouraged to throw our lores out against swan, so they were all still active against tyrant.  i'll keep this in mind going forward

Yeah, for normal runs, using Lores on Black Swan is right - they can keep dealing damage while everyone deals with the portals.  But everyone should dismiss their Lore pets after the cutscene and prior to fighting Tyrant. 

• Thumbs Up 1