Any plans to add City Info Tracker?

City Info Tracker aka CIT is/was a website SCORE used to track all account based data such as characters, influence, xp, salvage, enhancements on an account based level but also character based level. A transparent png or jpeg image of each character were available for each character profile. There was a search function for not only your characters but every character in the databased.

You could search via char name or global names. You could customize your profiles to show which info, did you want your salvage private or public, etc. You could hide all your chars or just specific ones, it was up to you. It showed what badge name, title and sg each character had. There was data on your account such as how many of each AT you had and powersets. There was also global data that showed how many of each powerset combination existed on the server, etc.

You could see your auctions, badges, different costume slots from this website it was pretty in depth overall and really useful. You didn't have to log into the game to track certain things and it totaled up things like Inf and Rares, across your whole account so lets say you have 1m on 7 different chars it would show you had 7m on your account. It also had a character list menu that you could sort like char w/ most influence on your account. 

I am surprised there is nothing remotely this in depth to this point available to HC. Unless I'm missing something.

Edited by Disruptor

22 minutes ago, Astralock said:

The closest for Homecoming is that Cipher posted that he was working on an online character build browser almost three years ago, but it's gone nowhere and seems to be dead.

That's it.

Ah I see. Thanks for the response.

• 1 year later