Use on the same defeated ally? Leadership: Vengeance + Tactical Training: Vengeance

Title is the question - can I use both Leadership: Vengeance and Tactical Training: Vengeance on the same defeated ally?

Furthermore, if I cannot do so - can I use one on a defeated ally and another on another defeated ally (so two dead teammates total) and receive the buff from both?

I looked at the two powers in City of Data and I can't easily discern whether the tags imply that those two powers can't stack from the same ally target.

Tactical Training: Vengeance

Leadership: Vengeance

Thanks!

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png

yes

perma 100 def is a thing. not as useful as it sounds though widows are pretty amazing how they can be a jack of all or uber specialized.

@Bill Z Bubba could probably come close to making a claws/super reflexes on one with more bells and whistles but no crits. The global toxic ATO proc is nice.

tip: Hasten on auto tells the player about when to Veng up. Otherwise it's kill kill kill.

Edited by Troo
  • Thanks 1

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum