Aegis Enhancement not working properly

CoH Wonder

I have the Aegis Enhancement slotted in 3 different powers, with 5 slots each.
The 3rd slot gives Fire and Cold Defense 3.13% and AoE Defense 1.56% - this works correctly. I get 9.39% defense, fire and cold.
The 5th slot is supposed to give AoE Defense 3.13% plus Fire and Cold Defense 1.56%.

It is only calculating the defense of the first power that I slot for a total of 1.56% fire and cold defense, instead of 4.68%.
This should stack upon placement of the 5th slot in each power.

2 hours ago, CoH Wonder said:

I have the Aegis Enhancement slotted in 3 different powers, with 5 slots each.
The 3rd slot gives Fire and Cold Defense 3.13% and AoE Defense 1.56% - this works correctly. I get 9.39% defense, fire and cold.
The 5th slot is supposed to give AoE Defense 3.13% plus Fire and Cold Defense 1.56%.

It is only calculating the defense of the first power that I slot for a total of 1.56% fire and cold defense, instead of 4.68%.
This should stack upon placement of the 5th slot in each power.

Set bonuses stack up to 5 PER BONUS not per Set. So if you have five other sets that also have the 3.13% AoE Def Bonus you won't get any more. Could that be what's happening?

Wow. I thought it was the set, not the bonus.

I have 4 sets of Scirocco's Dervish that also have a 1.565% Same as the 3 Aegis, thus I am only getting the benefit of 1 of the Aegis enhancements.

I didn't know about the 5 per Bonus rule.

Crud. Here comes ANOTHER respec.

Fire and Cold Defense is hard to come by. I got my Resistance up easily to 90%, but I can't get Defense anywhere near that.

Thank you all for helping.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Wavicle said:

Set bonuses stack up to 5 PER BONUS not per Set. So if you have five other sets that also have the 3.13% AoE Def Bonus you won't get any more.

More accurately, you can have five of the same named set bonuses -- i.e., "Large AoE Defense Bonus" -- regardless of the value of the bonus; this is how you can get ten 7.5% Recharge bonuses: the LotG bonus is "Luck of the Gambler: Recharge Speed", and the one you can get from other sets is "Huge Recharge Bonus". See the wiki page for enhancement set bonuses for more detail.

• Thanks 1