Scale RulaWade to AV

TheZag

**I guess potential spoiler warning if you havent had time in the last few years to play the signature story arcs.**

Please scale RulaWade to an AV.  He is the capstone enemy of the Who Will Die story arc.  He manages to wreck Statesman and Sister Psych,  he rips a chunk of the planet off and heads into space,  the remaining signature heroes and villains put aside their differences and team up against him and hes only an Elite Boss... an elite boss?!?  Heck,  we fought Ghost Widow earlier in the arc and she was an AV.

Recluse and several others join you for the battle and its a major letdown for the final boss to live about 6 seconds.  I get that he only recently acquired the power but they hype it up way too much for an EB.  The only redemption for the arc is we got to toss a beatdown to manticore after the press conference (i cant stand that guy).  

Of course he should remain an EB for appropriately sized teams (we had 7),  and should be an AV when the AV while solo is turned on.  Please give this fight the improvement it deserves as the end of 7 story arcs.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Up 5

I don’t believe this story arc was ever finished. Who is to say RulaWade was truly the Mastermind behind the events that took place? 

The story arc should be left alone in case anyone wants to finish it in the future.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

All for this. There are a few others in that arc and the DA arcs that should also scale to AVs on teams of appropriate size.

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

14 hours ago, Arc-Mage said:

I don’t believe this story arc was ever finished. Who is to say RulaWade was truly the Mastermind behind the events that took place? 

The story arc should be left alone in case anyone wants to finish it in the future.

I was originally gonna ask for every AV that didnt steal godlike power from a being that was trapped in an alternate dimension to be scaled down but i figured id ask for RulaWade to be at least equal in rank to the bosses in DFB.

• Haha 1

I could have sworn it was an unfinished story in that there was continuation in another Story arc. It never came to completion because nobody cared about the WWD store line.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

Probably. I have most of them on my HD someplace. Maybe I’ll look through them tonight.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.