cut and paste bug?

lobster

I'm pretty sure I had this problem on live and I can't remember if I ever found a workaround.

* I can't paste (Control-V) into the game - others in chat said that they could.

The only reason I've ever been able to think of for this (especially given its across multiple machines) is that I use the Dvorak keyboard layout.  Note that using both "locations" of the V key ("." and "v") do not work...something like having a different keyboard input set just plain breaks the game's paste function??

Oh wow, that is different. No wonder you have trouble. I'm guessing the game is hard coded for QWERTY (because this is the English version) and not able to adapt.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dvorak_Simplified_Keyboard

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

Heya WA!

Yeah I need a machine that's not set up this way to test, but all my machines are and I don't feel like de-configuring any right now (W10 seems to have made it more annoying to do this).

Better than my MBP right now. Damned thing started experiencing an odd "I don't like letters" issue in both OS'. So sure, lets just wipe the drive as it's probably drivers and I wanted to rebuild it anyway. Nope, Now it keeps trying to boot like it's a Win/Dos machine and I can't even force the recovery to use my Time Machine backups in the Optical bay/HDD drive.

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)