Infinite load screen.

Reinhardt90

A weird thing has been happening for a good week now since I've been playing. Just out of nowhere, really. I make a new character or try to log into the game with an existing character and the initial load screen bar goes all the way till there is a bit left to fill, but it stops and no longer continues. Music is playing like I am in the game, but when I click the screen it instantly crashes. I verified, redownloaded and nothing seems to really stop it. 

AS it looks in the picture. It just stays like this. I've given it a good five minutes and nothing changes.

bugged.png

Have you tried giving it longer (I know, it should have already loaded) to see if you get a server timeout or something? What about toggling to see if something (silly AVs) is messing with the flow of data?

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

16 hours ago, WanderingAries said:

Have you tried giving it longer (I know, it should have already loaded) to see if you get a server timeout or something? What about toggling to see if something (silly AVs) is messing with the flow of data?

I have found the issue I think since it was a random update. My graphics drives had a sneaky update and when I updated it fixed it. So I don't know if that was the issue or it was one of the random times it worked.