Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye

smnolimits43

I'd probably go with /invuln since they're made of metal and metal is tough (also because I made a beam/invuln and she was really fun).  Maybe consider /energy, too?  /Elec could work, but wouldn't all the elec auras from the powers make it look like they're malfunctioning?  

• Like 1

Want more from Praetoria? Check out my level 40+ Praetoria missions in AE! I've got 3 complete arcs so far.
Praetorians can get to AE in Pocket D by going through Studio 55.

There's a lot you could try. 

Invuln would fit for an Iron Giant motif, plus the effects make for a well-detailed paint job. 🙂

Energy Aura or Electric Aura might also work, as a forcefield or dampening field.

Regen could work as automated repair systems.

Willpower would simply be "that's just the bodywork you're scratching up, bub".

Just about any of the Sentinel armors would work, thematically, altho most of the Transformers didn't have effects, just weapons.

I've two big mecha characters, one is a walking fire engine (Water/Cold Dominator), and the other is an alien ship (Energy/Gravity Dominator). 

• Thumbs Up 1

AE ARC's (So Far!)

--------------------

15252 Child of the Tsoo - [SFMA] Ninjas, sorcerers, and human trafficking (Origin Story - Stick Figure/Storm Lotus)

50769 Hunt of the Eclipse - [SFMA] Finding something that was lost to Arachnos for nearly 20 years (Origin Story - Daisy Chain)

53149 Spells as a Service - [SFMA] When a young hacker makes a connection between magic and mathematics and encodes it into a computer program, chaos breaks loose!

On 11/25/2022 at 7:30 PM, smnolimits43 said:

I'm thinking of making an Autobot.  Probably go with Beam Rifle, but what secondary would you choose and why ??

The questions is *which* Autobot are you trying to emulate - while /invuln seems the most obvious, a fairly good argument could be made for nearly every secondary.  Personally, I don't really like beam rifle, and in conjunction with the ammo swap ability, pistols could easily fit several concepts.  I really like radiation armor, and the particle shielding power could represent your armor being ablated by attacks, and ground zero could represent some exotic energy field you can periodically emit...

• 2 months later