Rewatching Loki - it moves much faster than I remember and I want to pay attention

I work from home.  So I often have some show on that I half pay attention to.  Something I've seen before so I can mostly listen to it and catch the highlights (Star Trek TNG is perfect for this).

I decided to rewatch Loki.  I found that I was drawn into it and could not work while it was on.  Hiddleston is just compelling to watch.

And I remember it being slow with just a bit of progress each week.  But rewatching it, it moves quite quickly.  A major reveal or twist each week (or more than one).  

• Thumbs Up 3

• 1 month later

I thought it was probably one the best D+ MKarvel series, if not of any D+ series (many of them have been kinda meh).  Except for that last exposition-heavy ending... of course once there's another series after that, it might not feel quite so anti-climactic.  Hiddleston and Wilson really made it work.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Don't bother with those farming chores...
Skip your homework on the Market...
Play any power sets that you want...
Because this game is easy.  Go have fun!

You'll be perfectly fine, promise! 

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝