Rewatching Loki - it moves much faster than I remember and I want to pay attention

I work from home.  So I often have some show on that I half pay attention to.  Something I've seen before so I can mostly listen to it and catch the highlights (Star Trek TNG is perfect for this).

I decided to rewatch Loki.  I found that I was drawn into it and could not work while it was on.  Hiddleston is just compelling to watch.

And I remember it being slow with just a bit of progress each week.  But rewatching it, it moves quite quickly.  A major reveal or twist each week (or more than one).  

• Thumbs Up 3

• 1 month later

I thought it was probably one the best D+ MKarvel series, if not of any D+ series (many of them have been kinda meh).  Except for that last exposition-heavy ending... of course once there's another series after that, it might not feel quite so anti-climactic.  Hiddleston and Wilson really made it work.

Hi, I'm Clave Dark 5!  You may remember me from such characters as King Pumpkin Spice, Stupid Like A Fox, Capt Sam's Space Zoo, The Pink Bamfer, Trash Ghost, Maid Of Metal... as well as a few really stupid AE arcs!