Stuck on strike force

Hamster of Doom

I feel foolish, but I'm at my wit's end. Convinced I'm missing something obvious.

I foolishly started a solo strike force to take down Numina with a lvl22 MM, and once it gets to her, I can't even make a dent. However, on my mission tab, it will not give me the option to abandon the mission, nor will it provide that option if I talk to the contact (Mortimer Kal). 

Is there anyway to get out of this, or am I stuck and unable to get any other missions until this one is done?

Should be able to click the Quit button in the team window and then it will ask if you are sure you want to leave as you can't rejoin, click yes.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

7 hours ago, Wavicle said:

I don't know for sure, but it's possible the Envenomed Daggers temp power from the P2W could help you get through her (next time).

With a Brute/Tank/Scrapper quite possible, with a MM especially at Lvl 22 not so much + numina does aoe damage which is horrible to a MM player.. 2 attacks and ure petless .. then fast death. Same Applies for Infernal he would meet after. Not to Mention the 3 Heroes at same time in Mish 3..... a good build at max lvl maybe able to do this.. at Lvl 22 ... erm never 😆

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server