Logging in

Frogmuscle

• City Council
16 hours ago, majadi said:

I have the same issue. I changed password at the link and still cannot get into game. Keep getting password incorrect error.

Make 100% sure you're using the username listed on that page  "Your account username is GameUserName".

• Thumbs Up 1

Check the basics.

1) Make sure that the caps lock or number lock are not ON or OFF, it could be affecting the log in or password if incorrectly set.

2) Verify the User Name and Password and make sure the Launcher is up to date.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

On 1/17/2023 at 10:32 PM, Senane1 said:

I'm having the same problem. No matter how many times I change my password, and no matter what I change it to, I can't login.

I believe after 5 try’s it locks you out for like 30 minutes. You may be locking yourself out.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

I'm also experiencing this same problem and I have obviously checked all the simple reasons like caps-lock and other simple solutions. It seems to be an error server-side. After changing my forum password a few days ago I still can not log into the game client. 

• City Council
7 hours ago, Novakid said:

I'm also experiencing this same problem and I have obviously checked all the simple reasons like caps-lock and other simple solutions. It seems to be an error server-side. After changing my forum password a few days ago I still can not log into the game client. 

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/gameaccount/

You do not use your forum username, or password to login to the game.  The 2 accounts are separate, and changing the password on one, does not effect the other.

• Thumbs Up 3