Quit another TF. And still I laugh.

Snarky

1 hour ago, Snarky said:

Doesnt Posi 1 scale down?  I remember last year some madness where we started and were scaled down but then Doc Buzzsaw didnt scale.  Man, that ate a few teams until they fixed it.  Funny.  Sad, but dam funny.  Those blade sounds....

Posi 1 and 2 scale. See links below.

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Task_Force#Task_Forces_by_Level

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Strike_Force#Strike_Forces_by_Level

• Thanks 1

On 1/21/2023 at 11:15 PM, Snarky said:

I need to work on my rez.  Do I need to be standing on my dead teammate?  Damn I suck at healing lol.  I do spam the heal, but other than being in close with melee I have no idea if I am healing those that need it.  I mostly spam it as a debuff honestly.

The rez range is pretty good.  It's a good AoE around you *AND* the target enemy can be pretty far away.  I was on my dark defender on an 'all bunny' ITF yesterday and used it.  I was standing on top of the dead teammate but my target was at least 40 feet away.

One thing to remember about the heal, it's an AoE around YOU.  Unlike kinetics where the heal is an AoE around your target.  That always annoys me since I play both sets.

On 1/21/2023 at 11:50 PM, Snarky said:

Unfortunately there is zero room for TP on my build.

tsk tsk.  I'm pretty sure that I only have 3 characters who DO NOT have Teleport Target.

One of my tanks skipped it.

My fire/fire brute did not have room for it.
And Toggle Man didn't take it because, obviously, it's not a toggle.

• Haha 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

5 hours ago, Ironblade said:

an 'all bunny' ITF

Please explain.  Were there multiple Monty Python & The Holy Grail quotes about look at the bones?

• Haha 1

Tim "Black Scorpion" Sweeney: Matt (Posi) used to say that players would find the shortest path to the rewards even if it was a completely terrible play experience that would push them away from the game...

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

On 1/24/2023 at 2:09 AM, Clave Dark 5 said:

Please explain.  Were there multiple Monty Python & The Holy Grail quotes about look at the bones?

No.  Every character had to have, at a minimum, rabbit ears  You see, on the Chinese calendar, this is the year of the rabbit.

I was playing my dark/archery defender named Dark Devices.  She has a costume that is basically a cross between a ninja and a Playboy bunny.  Conveniently, I have a screenshot from a previous all bunny ITF back on live.  She's the one with no name overhead since I took the screenshot.

TF complete - ITF - 090411.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.