Quality of Life suggestions

I've got some QoL suggestions: 

Make Base Buffs reset their current duration if you're already buffed, or put in a way to dismiss them.  Timing refreshing them is annoying. :) 

Add filter tags to organize Salvage and Recipes.  Keep a "not in other tabs" tab as well. Salvage management is a hassle right now, and any way to organize them would be nice. 

Slash commands for using converters would save a lot of repetitive clicking. 

Sort or filter options in the AH, especially for what you're selling, would be really useful.

Show (with prices) that you're current Selling or Bidding on an item from the "Held" AH tab. 

Some way to cancel part of a stack you're selling on the AH. 

Sending a stack via e-mail.  I've heard this suggested before, but I don't see a thread here?

I've got some QoL suggestions: 

Make Base Buffs reset their current duration if you're already buffed, or put in a way to dismiss them.  Timing refreshing them is annoying. :)  +1

Add filter tags to organize Salvage and Recipes.  Keep a "not in other tabs" tab as well. Salvage management is a hassle right now, and any way to organize them would be nice.  +1

Slash commands for using converters would save a lot of repetitive clicking.  Don't use converters yet, don't care either way

Sort or filter options in the AH, especially for what you're selling, would be really useful. +1

Show (with prices) that you're current Selling or Bidding on an item from the "Held" AH tab.  Can you please explain this a bit more? I don't follow what you're talking about here.

Some way to cancel part of a stack you're selling on the AH.  /JRanger, I don't see the need, as stacks are limited to 10 items. It's not hard to cancel and then re-list for a different number.

Sending a stack via e-mail.  I've heard this suggested before, but I don't see a thread here? /JRanger, we've got ways via SuperGroups for players to share things with their alts. If we just want to make all items account based and not character based, that might be a more valuable use of developer time than this, I think.

I'm out.

What I mean is, when you have an AH item "Held" where you can put it up for sale, show all of your Selling and Bidding for that item.

So if you've got an Obliteration Acc/Damage 50 IO Held, show that you're already selling 3 at 5Million, and bidding for 3 at 2Million, in the same pane where you see History and can enter your Ask price.

The annoyance on stacks is re-paying the listing fee.  I need one of my Rare salvage back to make a recipe that just dropped, but I have to pay the penalty for all 10 if I want to get it. 

E-mail is cross server, I don't think Supergroups are?  And I don't think you can store things like Merit Rewards in your SG base, but you can e-mail them to other characters?  One good shared account vault with Influence would also do the trick. :)

Okay, then +1 to the Held suggestion. I don't like the e-mail idea though. E-mail, I think, should really be for messages and passing things between actual distinct players, and e-mailing "stuff" should be between actual players as well.

Instead of figuring out additional ways to pass things between alts, I'd rather us just have an "account storage" tool of some sort that you can use in-game to store ANYTHING and add to it from any character and remove from it from any character.

I'm out.

Okay, then +1 to the Held suggestion. I don't like the e-mail idea though. E-mail, I think, should really be for messages and passing things between actual distinct players, and e-mailing "stuff" should be between actual players as well.

Instead of figuring out additional ways to pass things between alts, I'd rather us just have an "account storage" tool of some sort that you can use in-game to store ANYTHING and add to it from any character and remove from it from any character.

You don't like making it easier to send items to other characters? Somebody get this clown off the stage.

You misunderstand. Email is clunky. I'd rather there be some other GUI-related way to easily pick up and drop recipes/salvage/merits/items/whatever from some sort of "storage" location that's bound to your account to ANY character. Rather than Player 1 passing is junk between Character 1 and Character 2 via e-mail, he/she can just plop that stuff into "Account Storage", and the next time he's on Character 2, he can just take it from Account Storage for Character 2.

Basically, like Vault, but account-wide. That would make things EASIER, rather than harder.

I'm out.

You misunderstand. Email is clunky. I'd rather there be some other GUI-related way to easily pick up and drop recipes/salvage/merits/items/whatever from some sort of "storage" location that's bound to your account to ANY character. Rather than Player 1 passing is junk between Character 1 and Character 2 via e-mail, he/she can just plop that stuff into "Account Storage", and the next time he's on Character 2, he can just take it from Account Storage for Character 2.

Basically, like Vault, but account-wide. That would make things EASIER, rather than harder.

I think a guild wars account wide feature for item storage wouldn't be too bad. Though, you would have cry babies saying it ruins their immersion and separation of their individual characters.

• 2 weeks later

Enhancement combination screen. I decided to +5 everything that wasn't attuned on my water/time corr and it took forever. If the whole success animation could be yanked and the percentage animation shortened or eliminated that'd be great cuz i wasn't sure it was still the same day or even month i started by the time i finished. Ideally we'd be able to add 5 boosters at once.