Traps is a bit of a black box.

Rainhall

And by that I mean you can't see the numbers when you're monkeying with it.  Most powers "detailed info" just say that they create a pet.  I can not find a way to see the numbers on the powers the pets generate.  Is it a 5% debuff or 30%, for example?

Because of this, I don't know which powers would wear which buffs (from enhancements) the best.  Any advice?

You're right. The dev team should probably get on that sometime and fix it so that all pets have their raw data available somewhere as well. Perhaps a new tab from the right mouse button Info window on the pet?

I'm out.

And by that I mean you can't see the numbers when you're monkeying with it.  Most powers "detailed info" just say that they create a pet.  I can not find a way to see the numbers on the powers the pets generate.  Is it a 5% debuff or 30%, for example?

Because of this, I don't know which powers would wear which buffs (from enhancements) the best.  Any advice?

Which powers aren't you seeing info for? You can click on them to see their effects in most cases.

uWuCKvg.png

But there are some powers without additional tabs, like the MM version of the final Traps power, Detonator. It only shows the cost, recharge, and range. There is no info on the actual effects.

Yeah, those instances are pretty unfortunate. Typically  between the in-game power info, Pines/Mids, or The archived Red Tomax site you'll be able to find some info.

Double unfortunate is that specific power which doesn't have aaaanything cited anywhere for it. In those cases, your best bet is rolling a test character on the beta server to just observe it for yourself.