ChatGPT writing character descriptions

Oklahoman

Prompt: write a character description for a superhero cowboy named "The Oklahoman"

Result:

The Oklahoman is a rugged and fearless superhero cowboy, hailing from the heart of Oklahoma. Standing tall at 6'2 with a muscular build, he is the epitome of the classic Western hero, complete with a signature black cowboy hat, leather vest, and holstered six-shooter. His chiseled jawline and piercing blue eyes reflect the determination and bravery he embodies.

A natural born leader, The Oklahoman uses his quick draw reflexes and sharpshooting skills to protect the innocent and bring justice to the lawless. His quick wit and charismatic personality often charm his way out of sticky situations, but he is not above using force when necessary. Despite his rough exterior, The Oklahoman has a deep sense of honor and a heart of gold, always willing to lend a helping hand to those in need.

via OpenAI (which, btw, got the hat wrong - good guys where white hats, and mine is gray)

• Like 1

Tell me ChatGPT hasn't interacted with living people who consider themselves cowboys without telling me ChatGPT hasn't interacted with living people who consider themselves cowboys.

He doesn't HAVE an ass.  That's one of the things we're transplanting!

write a character description for a superhero zombie with force fields who commands undead, who is named Necrobubble

As a zombie, Necrobubble has overcome death and possesses a strength and durability beyond that of most mortals. He moves with a purpose, his undead body fueled by an insatiable thirst for power and control. Despite his zombie appearance, Necrobubble is no mindless undead – his mind is sharp and focused, with a cunning intelligence that is as deadly as his physical abilities.

Necrobubble's powers of commanding the undead make him an incredibly fearsome force. He is able to command an army of the undead, directing their movements and utilizing their powers to further his own goals. His ability to generate force fields gives him an added layer of protection, allowing him to defend himself and his followers against any who would challenge his reign.

Despite his power, Necrobubble is a complex character, driven by both a desire for control and a sense of loneliness. His powers have isolated him from the rest of society, but they have also given him a sense of purpose. He is both a monster and a hero, a force of evil and a defender of the weak.

Necrobubble's unique abilities and mysterious origins make him a character to be reckoned with. He is a true force to be reckoned with, and his enemies would be wise to fear him.

• Like 1

Fire Control Superhero Alien

Write a story of a superhero alien who can control fire and protect allies with force fields

"Once upon a time, in a far-off galaxy, there was an alien named Blaze. Blaze was not just any ordinary alien; he was gifted with the ability to control fire and create force fields to protect himself and his allies.

Blaze grew up on a peaceful planet where everyone lived in harmony. But one day, a dangerous alien race invaded, threatening the safety of Blaze's people. Blaze, determined to protect his home and loved ones, used his powers to fight back.

With his fire powers, Blaze was able to incinerate his enemies and with his force fields, he was able to shield himself and his allies from harm. The invading aliens were no match for Blaze, and soon enough, they retreated, defeated.

News of Blaze's bravery spread quickly throughout the galaxy, and soon he became known as a superhero. Other planets in need called upon Blaze to defend them from their own invasions, and Blaze answered their call, using his powers to bring peace to the galaxy.

Blaze's bravery and selflessness made him a symbol of hope for all those in need. He continued to use his powers to protect and serve, becoming one of the greatest superheroes in the galaxy.

And so, Blaze lived a long and fulfilling life, always ready to jump into action to defend those in need, using his powers to bring light to the darkness and hope to those who needed it most. He will always be remembered as a true hero."

Dang it all, "Blaze"?  Unsat, AI.  Unsat.

2 minutes ago, roleki said:

Dang it all, "Blaze"?  Unsat, AI.  Unsat.

I know, at this point I bet you have to settle for "Xx Blaze? xX"

4 minutes ago, Oklahoman said:

I know, at this point I bet you have to settle for "Xx Blaze? xX"

Actually, it's rare I don't get a name I want, but then, not many people have a dancing SS/En Brute named Twerkules.

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, roleki said:

Actually, it's rare I don't get a name I want, but then, not many people have a dancing SS/En Brute named Twerkules.

I stopped paying attention to people's names, as well as reporting the questionable ones. I won't elaborate why as that will open a whole can of worms.

26 minutes ago, Neiska said:

I stopped paying attention to people's names, as well as reporting the questionable ones. I won't elaborate why as that will open a whole can of worms.

Are you saying you would report my Water/EA Corruptor, Embarrassing Wetness?

• Haha 1

I've seen some stinkers as well (and maybe traffic in them myself) but I figure, my weird is only MY weird in the context that it coexists in the midst of everyone else's normal, so efforts made to clean up what passes for normal will only tighten the boundaries around my weird, and I don't like that idea.