Aesthetics

Greetings everyone Id like to propose a change that is purely cosmetic in nature. So i have a AR/Ninja Blaster and

i get this all the time

screenshot_230204-14-04-17.jpg.745ce165c4a6679b73c10ca9d57a3ab4.jpg

I also get this

1851893182_screenshot_230204-14-04-24-Copy.jpg.aca08ccbc56e5c51aa33705430860d3c.jpg

This isnt difficult either

screenshot_230204-14-04-34.jpg.b6198e0a62640c45bfc19cd15e150951.jpg

If im in combat occassionally i can do this

screenshot_230204-14-12-53.jpg.c0141e5f10a8ec3e3554bff8f11c6c3a.jpg

But for some reason i cant do the next photo, but ive altered it to show what id like implemented.

screenshot_230204-14-04-24.jpg.645a32d190810128563ddbea1edc4b3a.jpg

This would be visually awesome and not power creep in any way. Thanks for reading my ted talk lol

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

Funnily enough, this already happens if you've got Dual Pistols and the ninja run stance. 

I don't know if it's possible to do on weapon sets that don't dual-wield though, because technically you can't have a sword and rifle in a different hand at the same time under the current system (only one OR the other). 

• Confused 1

Closed Beta Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/DptUBzh

On 2/4/2023 at 2:51 PM, FupDup said:

Funnily enough, this already happens if you've got Dual Pistols and the ninja run stance. 

I don't know if it's possible to do on weapon sets that don't dual-wield though, because technically you can't have a sword and rifle in a different hand at the same time under the current system (only one OR the other). 

sorry i thought the pictures were self explanatory. 

pic 1 shows holding a gun in ninja stance.

pic 2 shows holding the blade in ninja stance

pic 3 shows holding no weapons while running in ninja stance (aka Naruto)

pic 4 shows that it IS possible to hold the blade in the left hand and the gun in the right occasionally while in combat (not while running)

pic 5 is edited to show what i would like to be implemented.

I'm not sure if dual wielding on sets that don't have access to 2 weapons is a concern here. and while the current system allows only 1 or the other, that is kind of the point of my request. Also please see pic #3. It is possible to dual wield under very specific conditions. My specific request is to run with a weapon in each hand just for aesthetic purposes this is indicated in pic #4. 

I apologize for any confusion the pictures without context caused.

Its easy to criticize a suggestion but can you suggest an alternative?

It's because there is no stance in the game for having weapons from 2 different powersets out at once.  Even in the case of shields, they had to be handled separately and aren't permitted with some other powersets.  You'd need some sort of "keep all weapons drawn" toggle or a pistol + 1-handed sword set...

Edited by biostem