PB Squid Form Switching blinds me

ZEdglord

Hey everyone ! So the title isn't super explicit, but basically I'm looking for a way to either reduce the blinding flash of light that occurs when you go Squid as a PB, or disable it entirely. I want to play Tri-Form and my eyes are just melting from the light it produces. Thanks !

46 minutes ago, ZEdglord said:

Hey everyone ! So the title isn't super explicit, but basically I'm looking for a way to either reduce the blinding flash of light that occurs when you go Squid as a PB, or disable it entirely. I want to play Tri-Form and my eyes are just melting from the light it produces. Thanks !

Try playing around with colors in the costume creator, maybe you can tone it down that way.

3 hours ago, ZEdglord said:

You can decrease the particle count in the graphics setting, but it's not going to reduce it entirely. 

Pocket D Zone Tour

Best Post Ever.... 568068478_BestContentEverSignature.png.4ac4138c1127616ebdcddfe1e9d55b57.png