Rows of characters "Disappearing" from roster on login screen

Voltor

So with either of the launchers when I log in, some rows of my characters have "disappeared".   That is to say that with some rows I could click on the dots to go straight to the row of characters, but for example row 7 of my alts can only be reached by using the arrows. 

Other rows of my alts are affected by this,  I have rechecked the playerslot file and even rebuilt it but some times that makes it worse and I have to revert the file

Problem seems to stem from renaming characters or moving them to different slots.

Anyone else have this and a fix for it?

25 alts with all the badges!

I find this is a problem when you get to your 191st character or use 21 pages. It seems it can't easily handle more than 20. The characters are still there as you said, but you need to use arrows.

For this reason I try to limit myself to 190 characters per server.

• Sad 1

<Witch> of Everlasting

<Mythical Creature> of Excelsior
Global Name: @Mythical Creature
"Monsters are real and they look like people." - Unknown

4 hours ago, Mythical Creature said:

I find this is a problem when you get to your 191st character or use 21 pages. It seems it can't easily handle more than 20. The characters are still there as you said, but you need to use arrows.

For this reason I try to limit myself to 190 characters per server.

This could be it as I have a bit more then 191/21 pages,  I made another playerslot file and had put five alts per page and after logging back in literally every other page was "missing"

25 alts with all the badges!

I've got about 300 on both Excelsior and Torchbearer, and I've never experienced this.

For awhile, I had peaked around 580 on Torch... but I axed many to free up the names for others as I made them for the fun of making new characters & costumes and didn't see myself ever playing the ones I cut ever again.

Edited by Player2