The Wall

madpoet67

And if you have any toons on Reunion, you are very welcome to send my global (@MrCaptainMan) a message, and if you're on when I am and you want to duo, to drop in to one of my missions or have me come buff you or help with one of yours, I’ll be happy to help. You can treat me like a bot if you like, no need to talk if you feel introvert, and you can go AFK  or log off without notifying me.

Another option for you to help with the 30-40 arcs of you don’t like them is the MA. Search for SFMA and you will find story-focussed Mission Arcs that can be a great alternative to the normal content.

MCM

Another option for you to help with the 30-40 arcs of you don’t like them is the MA. Search for SFMA and you will find story-focussed Mission Arcs that can be a great alternative to the normal content.

Er... what is the MA?

and that's when I remembered why I didn't get to 50 in the live game until very near the end. I was stuck at 35-37 on my mains for years! Soloing through the 30s sucks! ...even with double XP.

I just want you to know that the original devs DID change the xp curve because 35 to 50 was very bad. When the game launched 40 was the cap so the push from 35-40 was deliberately steep.  It's not that bad anymore. It really isn't. I just had a character hit 35 recently and he's already 42 and I haven't done any any trials or TFs. I did do 4 mothership raids to get vanguard merits. But mostly I have just done the story arcs from Vanguard, some paper missions to do a 36-40 safeguard, and started on Tina Macintyre's arc. It's slow but steady solo process.

Of course the general solo-ability of the character is a factor, but still, I believe in you!

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!

@Cryosteel (Torchbearer)

I'll send you an invite to the new Channel, and the Supergroup, next time I'm on Torchbearer.  :)  I need folks good for a few random missions now and then, too! :)

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

[quote author=madpoet67 link=topic=4698.msg36788#msg36788 date=1560519369

Er... what is the MA?

Mission Architect.  It’s player made content.  You can find it by going to the AE locations on your map

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Architect_Entertainment_Buildings

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

It's not that uncommon to join a radio group for one or two missions.

I do it quite often.

You will be welcome in any group, for sure, and when you leave it's easy to grab someone else.

I solo a lot too. I like enjoying the different story lines. But teaming can be fun too.