"Person" NPCs no longer listing in My Custom Groups.

There's no "Person" category in the editor anymore it seems, so I can't even SEE which Person NPCs I have in a group, let alone edit them or move them to a different group. And yes, I know I can edit individual characters in the "my characters" tab, but direct edit lacks options like the "do not autospawn" toggle.

Is there something I'm missing?

Edited by WhiteNightingale

AE ARCS:

Most Dangerous Game (ongoing): 16058, 16059, 16060, 4363, 15230, 22386, 23645 * The God Machine (finished): 26365 * Family Reunion (finished): 18920 * Remnants (finished): 5405, 5408, 5411, 5597 * Ball and Chain (finished): 33690 * The Scroll of the Spirit Dragon (finished): 37070 * Prime Real Estate (finished):  43979 * Lord of War (finished):  49034 * Euthanatos (ongoing): 41945, 54307, 54312, 50727

Wish I could help, but no idea here. 

Looking for SFMA content over multiple arcs? Search for the following under "cranebump." LONG FORM: Ordinary People [3 parts] Investigation of a series of thefts leads you deep into a vengeful plot that threatens all of Paragon City. Will you and Kings Row's "ordinary" heroes be able to stop it? Leviathan [5 parts] The  assassination of a local politician with national aspirations sets off a media frenzy among everyone's favorite reactionary network, NewsAnon. Among their targets? You. Mobius [5 Parts]:  Visions of past, present, and possibility collide, as you and the Autumn Wards unravel the mystery of the 7-year time gap. The Cage Series [3 parts]: The Iron Widow is back! Or...is she? Your vigilante philosophy is put to the test in this tale of shifting loyalties and outright deceit.  The Bleed [3 parts]: Your investigation of arcane fissures in IP leads you to uncover a 100-year old secret shrouded in magic, blood, and betrayal. LF feedback: Noble Mettle [2 parts]: A Sky Raider raid on the Paragon Commodities Commission turns from simple kidnapping to a complicated scheme involving mercenaries, "Communists," economics, and chemistry. One Shots:  Of Guns and Asa Ronan; The Tenuous State of Grace; Garden of the Will; Gravity; The Book of Bond's; The Lost Girls; Injustice Systems; Wednesday’s Wyverns; Of ‘Dine and Men; Dark Legacy; Shadow and Silver, The Re-education of Westin Phipps

I gave up on using persons ages ago because of this. I just make non-combat bosses if I need a person.

Try my AE Arcs: Search for @Ankylosaur for the below and more...

• Dev's Choice:   Adventures in Wonderland - 25-54  Rularularian - 41-54 | The Serpent Beyond the Horizon - 46-52  | Robolution - 25-34  | The Genesis & Geneticists of The Coming Hamiggedon -  41-54 | All That Glows 4.1: Nictus Evictus - 40-54 
  • Post-Praetoria Campaign:  Explores the effects on Prime Earth of The Fall of Praetoria. Intro 1-20, Others fork off it in the 20's-ish to 54

All That Glitters: Intro (3 Arcs) 

Glitters: Gold Brickers (9 Arcs)Glimmers: First Warders (9 Arcs) |  Glints: The Awakened (3 Arcs) | Glows: Nictus (3 Arcs)

All That Gleams: Finale (1 Arc)

8 hours ago, Ankylosaur said:

I gave up on using persons ages ago because of this. I just make non-combat bosses if I need a person.

"Non combat bosses"? How do you do that??

AE ARCS:

Most Dangerous Game (ongoing): 16058, 16059, 16060, 4363, 15230, 22386, 23645 * The God Machine (finished): 26365 * Family Reunion (finished): 18920 * Remnants (finished): 5405, 5408, 5411, 5597 * Ball and Chain (finished): 33690 * The Scroll of the Spirit Dragon (finished): 37070 * Prime Real Estate (finished):  43979 * Lord of War (finished):  49034 * Euthanatos (ongoing): 41945, 54307, 54312, 50727

6 hours ago, WhiteNightingale said:

"Non combat bosses"? How do you do that??

Make a critter with power sets, but don’t give them any powers (or give them powers that don’t have auras). Save the to a group you make (I use “Allies”) and then when you use them in game, set them to non combat.

Looking for SFMA content over multiple arcs? Search for the following under "cranebump." LONG FORM: Ordinary People [3 parts] Investigation of a series of thefts leads you deep into a vengeful plot that threatens all of Paragon City. Will you and Kings Row's "ordinary" heroes be able to stop it? Leviathan [5 parts] The  assassination of a local politician with national aspirations sets off a media frenzy among everyone's favorite reactionary network, NewsAnon. Among their targets? You. Mobius [5 Parts]:  Visions of past, present, and possibility collide, as you and the Autumn Wards unravel the mystery of the 7-year time gap. The Cage Series [3 parts]: The Iron Widow is back! Or...is she? Your vigilante philosophy is put to the test in this tale of shifting loyalties and outright deceit.  The Bleed [3 parts]: Your investigation of arcane fissures in IP leads you to uncover a 100-year old secret shrouded in magic, blood, and betrayal. LF feedback: Noble Mettle [2 parts]: A Sky Raider raid on the Paragon Commodities Commission turns from simple kidnapping to a complicated scheme involving mercenaries, "Communists," economics, and chemistry. One Shots:  Of Guns and Asa Ronan; The Tenuous State of Grace; Garden of the Will; Gravity; The Book of Bond's; The Lost Girls; Injustice Systems; Wednesday’s Wyverns; Of ‘Dine and Men; Dark Legacy; Shadow and Silver, The Re-education of Westin Phipps

I was also thinking in terms of them being rescues, so they can be in their own group that never is used in a position where they would fight, or bring them in as allies. As a rescue or ally - just choose non combat.

For extra measure, you can right-click them in the group list and turn on "Don't autos-spawn" - or make them AVs as they never autospawn (as long as there are non AVs in the group).

Edited by Ankylosaur

• Dev's Choice:   Adventures in Wonderland - 25-54  Rularularian - 41-54 | The Serpent Beyond the Horizon - 46-52  | Robolution - 25-34  | The Genesis & Geneticists of The Coming Hamiggedon -  41-54 | All That Glows 4.1: Nictus Evictus - 40-54 
  • Post-Praetoria Campaign:  Explores the effects on Prime Earth of The Fall of Praetoria. Intro 1-20, Others fork off it in the 20's-ish to 54

Glitters: Gold Brickers (9 Arcs)Glimmers: First Warders (9 Arcs) |  Glints: The Awakened (3 Arcs) | Glows: Nictus (3 Arcs)

19 hours ago, cranebump said:

Make a critter with power sets, but don’t give them any powers (or give them powers that don’t have auras). Save the to a group you make (I use “Allies”) and then when you use them in game, set them to non combat.

I didn't know you could just assign zero powers. Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 1

AE ARCS:

I think you can find your persons in the character "My Characters" tab to convert them