The Next Dominator ???

smnolimits43

Alright so i just finished gettting Prince Vibrations to 50.  He's a Symphony/Sonic Dom.  So what's next ??  Another Symphony Dom ?? I don't like dark.  I have a fire/fire dom named Dominatrix.  I have a Ice/Ice dom named Kryzmas Jones.  Maybe Symphony/Energy, could possibly be my next DBZ character ??  Maybe electric/electric, haven't given that a fair shake.  Give my some ideas.  Thanks in advance.

Illusion/Savage

Electric/Energy

Earth/Fire

Earth/Energy

Earth/Rad

Mind/Fire

Mind/Dark

Mind/Energy

Symphony/Fire

Plant/Fire

Plant/Savage

Plant/Thorn

Grav/Sonic

Fire/Ice

Ice/Sonic

Global: @Valnara1; Discord Handle: @Valnara#0620

I primarily play on Everlasting, but you may occasionally find me on Indom. 🙂

Notable Characters: Apocolyptica - Demons/Storm MM; Lurking Monster - Human-Form WS; Environmentabot - Bots/Nature MM; Miss Fade - Ill/Traps Controller; Sister Apocalypse - Beast/Dark MM; Dr. Elaina Wrath - Plant/Rad Controller (Join the House of Wrath, and spread the word of science!); Ruff Ruff Boom - AR/Devices Blaster

earth/earth really shines. force feedback everywhere, making permadom less build restrictive in some ways.

elec is decent, but a number of the primaries dont benefit from domination because theyre pseudopet things.  having said that, the sleep patch pulses, which makes melee less dangerous.

/thorny assault is very good, despite spine pop animation delay.  

/savage is great with earth also, you wont miss.

Edited by honoroit
spells

Have you looked at Earth or Illusion yet?  Earth has so much control (even though a lot it are patches which don't get Domination).  And I am not sure about Illusion.

I have a Earth/Earth that is really strong and has a lot of SMASH potential.

Also have you looked at Elec/Martial.  A little synergy at first glance in that.

• Thumbs Up 1

yay, earth/earth.

to the other - on live, the whirlwind that was race to 50 on CoV launch, was a plant/thorns.

theyre still awesome.  thorns has def down and poison damage dots, it wrecks.

spine burst is fantastic, as is flong thorns.  the final ones good too.

skip spirit tree - 150% regen isnt doing crap in a fire fight.

enjoy creepers. i used to think the spirit tree let them move, but thats not true.

9 hours ago, smnolimits42 said:

i should also note that i've reached the max character slots.  I'm gonna have to delete a few, to make room 🙂

How?!?!

There are 1000 slots per server...after 3.5 years of playing I have only hit 150 and only 3/4 of those are 50's.  And that is with deleting a bunch of dead combos and stupid character concepts.  Did you just go and make every single combo (or close to) at random?

Sorry, I don't mean to sound like I am attacking your playstyle, my head just can't wrap around it.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later

Earth/Fire is my favorite Dom so far. It's got, imho, the best control set in the game (+Domination to make it even better) and the best blast set in the game. I'm sure a blaster aficionado will explain why that's not true but idc, fire blast just feels wonderful! 

• Thumbs Up 1

SCRAPPER: Sir Kit Breaker-Elec/Shield *DumDum Pounder-WM/Shield *Snoglobe-Claws/Ice *Ice Flow Joe-Axe/Ice *TANK: Gamma Goon-Rad/Rad *Bernjamin Tanklin-fire/claws *Skullgrin Von Killjoy-Invul/SS *Frozen Snowshoo-Ice/Ice Quarry Goon-Stone/SS *BRUTE: Megahertz Donut-EM/Shield *Ohm Ahgerd Stone/Elec *Shadow Goon-Dark/Dark *Devilaint Le'Z-Rad/Fire *STALKER: Double OHM 7-EM/EA *Sir Kit Interupt-Elec/Shield *TROLLER: Chilly Lilly-Ice/Rad *Chlorophyllis Vance-Plant/Storm *Mechamoo-Elec/Cold *Johnny Burnsalot-Fire/Kin *Countess Gone-Ill/Dark *Lady Gone-Dark/Dark *Calpernia Tomik-Ill/Rad *Porkchop Scallywag-Fire/Nat *Gone Daddy-Plant/Dark *Merrie Melody-Symp/Dark *Toot Sweet-Fire/Dark *Lord Gone-Grav/Dark *Misty Burnsalot-Fire/Storm *Maddie Burnsalot-Fire/Rad *DOM: Scorched Eartha-Earth/Fire *Gazebo Malarkey-Dark/Psi *Clawsin Bloom-Plant/Savage *Diatomaceous Earl-Plant/Thorn *Permafrostasha-Plant/Ice *Corn Cob Earth/Earth *MM: Stupid Robot-Bot/Elec *Dark Leader-Demons/Dark *Silas Greenback-Thugs/Time *FENDER: *Dr. Gone-Dark/Dark *BAG3L-FF/Sonic *BLASTER: PinPointress-Arch/TA *Shimmy Burnsalot-Fire/TA *Lil Beefy-Ice/Fire *H0TT-fire/fire *CORRUPTOR: Shady Burnsalot-Fire/Dark *Kinetic Koala-Ice/Kin *Atmospheric Hazel-Water/Storm *Hami Dum-Seismic/Nature *SOA *Big Gravy-Crabbermind *Sentinel: NP Seymour-Elec/Regen