The Meta-Human Wrestling Association (Parts 1 and 2)

The Meta-Human Wrestling Association (Part 1)

Arc ID: 44683

Hey chump, think you got what it takes to tussle with the best of the best? The MHWA is looking for up and coming supers that want a shot at the reigning champ! No jabronis here. You'll only be wrestling with the A-Listers, the Ring Vets, the cream of the crop. If guts, glory, and fame are calling your name, then sign up today!

Author's Note: This arc is designed to be a formidable challenge for level 50 toons. It will test every aspect of your kit, so bringing friends or insps is recommended (or a very strong solo toon).

The Meta-Human Wrestling Association Part 2: We Need Ratings!

Arc ID: 48577

(This takes place a few months after the events of Part 1)

Welcome back, champ! You've been enjoying a lengthy title reign at the top of the MHWA! While this has been phenomenal for your resume, it's been tanking the ratings of the show. The fans want fresh content, so we pulled out all the stops and hired you a new manager that's sure to pump up the heat. Can you outlast all of the challenges laid before you?

Author's Note: Part 2 ramps up the difficulty sharply to test those who successfully completed Part 1. I am actively trying to kill you. Expect tons of shenanigans.

---

For anyone that tries my arcs, thanks a bunch! I had to re-balance these until my SR/DM Tank couldn't live without breaking a sweat at +4x8, if that gives you an idea of the difficulty. Any comments are welcome.

Edited by Spaghetti Betty
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

• 2 weeks later

Challenge Accepted!

Challenge Complete!

No spolier review

I ran this on My Main Tank original Inv/SS he is vet lvl 36 incarnate so you have an idea of the character played. I am a fan of the old WWF and still enjoy some of the current stuff. That said I got ready to start first things first I opened up my music to wrestle by old WWF/E music and went to town.

The mood is set from the begining as a fan I began reading this just like If Mean Gene and Gorilla Monsoon were announcers. Each mission builds on the flavor of the last until you get to the Main Event the toons are balanced and IMO well thought out. I had to actually hit unstoppable which I rarly use so these two arc's delivered in  both fun and creativeness. I give  it 5 star and a great shout out to Spaghetti Betty great job. I only have one other thing to say...

What Ya Gonna Do When American Valor Runs Wild On YOU!

Edited by American Valor
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

When you wake up seek the courage and strength to do the right thing.
Decide that this will be another day in which you Walk The Talk.

American Valor Sentinel of Liberty

RP Forums: Paragon University thread

FBSA Home Page

• 4 months later

tumblr_mu1esyDzcu1rz1sy6o4_250.gif.d40810cfab5b73614141fa3de708ebf4.gif

Just wanted to say that after more small group testing I'm officially happy with these arcs and can declare them to be in a finished state! Challengers beware, lots of new shenanigans present since my original announcement!

Edited by Spaghetti Betty

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

• 3 months later
On 3/19/2023 at 5:32 PM, Spaghetti Betty said:

The Meta-Human Wrestling Association (Part 1)

Arc ID: 44683

Hey chump, think you got what it takes to tussle with the best of the best? The MHWA is looking for up and coming supers that want a shot at the reigning champ! No jabronis here. You'll only be wrestling with the A-Listers, the Ring Vets, the cream of the crop. If guts, glory, and fame are calling your name, then sign up today!

Author's Note: This arc is designed to be a formidable challenge for level 50 toons. It will test every aspect of your kit, so bringing friends or insps is recommended (or a very strong solo toon).

Just finished this one and really enjoyed it.  I used a Claws/SR scrapper with T4 incarnates.  I did not have inspirations when I went in and did not get any drops because I had them set to large only (now changed to add medium). Thank you for the arc!  It has been quite awhile since I have done AE content and was happy to find a good AE mission arc to whet my appetite to try more arcs.

On 12/25/2023 at 6:52 PM, Zura said:

Awesome arc, fit like a glove for my luchador, El Fuerte!

image.thumb.png.1557da7115b6cbbdb4ac5d9d627a16ec.png

I'm definitely adding what happened during Part 1 and 2 to his lore!

Thanks for playing!

9 hours ago, Lockpick said:

Just finished this one and really enjoyed it.  I used a Claws/SR scrapper with T4 incarnates.  I did not have inspirations when I went in and did not get any drops because I had them set to large only (now changed to add medium). Thank you for the arc!  It has been quite awhile since I have done AE content and was happy to find a good AE mission arc to whet my appetite to try more arcs.

Glad you enjoyed it! Make sure to show your friends!