How would you slot SS for Stalker/Scrapper

Gobbledygook

Based off of this thread in the Scrapper forums:

And this thread, where I have encouraged, and been engaging in rampant speculation:

Do you think it will ever happen?

I got to thinking, if Super Strength does eventually get ported over to Scrappers and Stalkers, which armor set would you use to maximize damage?

Bio has Offensive Adaption, Shield has AAO, and Rad armor has that one thing that I can't remember right meow.

How would you slot the ATO's?

Of course you'd want to crit on KO Blow, which I would imagine would be what they used as the AS for Stalkers.

Edited by Gobbledygook
Changed title

• Gobbledygook changed the title to How would you slot SS for Stalker/Scrapper

Well, my mind goes straight to Radiation Armor for Scrappers. Rad Armor complements SS so well that I would probably just roll that, even with Scrapper's lower armor values.

I'd be hopeful that with Scrapper damage scalar, Punch and Haymaker wouldn't suck as bad so that I wouldn't feel compelled to pick up Boxing Kick and Cross Punch. Haymaker sounds like the obvious pick for Critical Strikes proc.

For Stalker, I think SS/Inv is the choice here. Invuln is a really solid armor pick for Stalkers.

5 hours ago, Gobbledygook said:

Of course you'd want to crit on KO Blow, which I would imagine would be what they used as the AS for Stalkers.

But that's not funny enough. I want to AS (hide proc) -> KO Blow! Call it Assassin's... Crunch. Ok, maybe save that one for Teeth Melee.

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!

15 hours ago, twozerofoxtrot said:

I'm honestly crushed, ruined even, that  Blasters are being left out of this proliferation question.

Will someone please think of the Blasters? It's been months since they've had a buff. 

Fire Blaster with doublestacked Rage?

Screen-Shot-2015-05-29-at-14_30_08.png.3f93a52c27678eb73d1ca61f268f1095.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mainly on Excelsior. Find me in game @Spaghetti Betty.

AE Arcs:  Big Magic Blowout! 41612 | The Meta-Human Wrestling Association 44683 | MHWA Part 2 48577

Click to look at my pets!