Twin Shot Shining Strs 3 (15-19) not in ouro.

Snarky

Are you sure you did chapters 1 AND 2 in Ouroboros?  I just looked and can only find chapter 1.  I don't see chapters 2 or 3 in Ouro.  I checked on a Vigilante and a Hero.

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.

1 hour ago, Ironblade said:

Are you sure you did chapters 1 AND 2 in Ouroboros?  I just looked and can only find chapter 1.  I don't see chapters 2 or 3 in Ouro.  I checked on a Vigilante and a Hero.

Yes, so Ouro only opens the next chapter after you 'complete' the previous.  I did 2 but evidently never called it in.  Just re did it..... and now 3 is there.   AAAAAAAaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgghghhhhhhhh

• Thanks 1

I gave you a trophy for figuring it out on your own.

• Haha 1

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

6 hours ago, Snarky said:

Yes, so Ouro only opens the next chapter after you 'complete' the previous.

Oh, that didn't occur to me.  So if I had checked using Ironblade, they should all be there.

• Thumbs Up 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.