questions on Seismic Blast

Snarky

2 hours ago, Snarky said:

And a standalone mag 3 stun with nothing in the set to stack with…that allows you to stun one minion.  

Mag 3 will stun a lieutenant.

• Thumbs Up 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

A mortar team can put an 81mm round down range every 6 seconds.  And that's more than a Mag 3 🙂

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)

I never have any issue with not having seizmic stacks for Stalag. I am always firing it off buffed.  The stacks come so fast and there is none of that shut out crap like some sets have. I rarely use the stacks for just knocking stuff near me down because when I need it it doesnt and when I don't it does lol. the set fires so fast that constant self buff is more than doable. That buffed stalag hits hard. I didn't even think of the jump up build up trick. Now I am going to wreck even harder. Also I miss the original knock back on meator. It was STUPID and I loved it! It was the only time I WANTED to put knock back into a power hahaha. To bad they fixed it. Seeing mobs fly out of render range was great.

17 hours ago, Uun said:

Mag 3 will stun a lieutenant.

Beat me to it. MAG 3 mezzes are fine as they will hit LTs. MAG 2 mezzes are a waste of time and space unless you're soloing and legit have to worry about minions. Tho if you have another power that can stack on them so they hit LTs and bosses (like Dark Pit on top of Oppressive Gloom, etc.) then they can be OK.